I’ve been jibbing on bikes for most of my life, and this page aggregates the last few years of it.
Every now and then, I waste a few hours editing videos, and these are the results:
- 2015-07-30: Southwest Portland Skatepark Expedition
- 2015-01-26: Sunday Spines at the Lumberyard
- 2014-09-27: Windy Bike Trials in Portland
- 2013-11-03: Sunday Street Trials in Portland
Some longer, more or less “raw” clips:
- 2015-06-08: Pumping Pier Park
- 2015-05-27: Sunday Night at the 'Yard
- 2015-05-03: A brief tour of Montana's Skateparks
Grab bag of Instagram compilations, photos, etc.
- 2015-09-09: Just Enough Air Pressure
- 2015-09-09: Assorted Tiny BMX Clips
- 2015-07-12: Spine Line
- 2015-07-07: Night DJ Rides
- 2015-07-05: Video: Mini Pumptrack Session
- 2015-07-02: Failing at doubles
- 2015-07-01: Video: 180 up the step up @ The Lumberyard
The current stable:
- 2015 S&M ATF (2015-03-21)
- 20.75" top tube, mostly built from remnants of my Colony.
- 2014 Norco Two50 (2014-06-18)
- Another used find, and although I cracked the frame and had to get into BMX while it was being warrantied, this is such a fun manual machine.
- 2010 Inspired Fourplay (2013-06-23)
- Hands-down the best Craigslist find! This has been the gateway to street trials and BMX for me. I love this bike!
- 2015 Colony Emerge (2014-11-15–2015-02-06)
- 20.4" top tube, stock bike, sadly destroyed in a pump track, along with part of my abdominal wall